Nextel modernizes telecommunications for 3000 workstations at UZ Brussel
UZ Brussel is transforming. Every year, 28,000 patients are admitted and more than 400,000 patient contacts take place. This huge operation requires the support of a modern and powerful telecommunications system. The scheduled extensive renovation of the hospital appeared to be an ideal time for a thorough review of this infrastructure, too.
- Continuity of lines of communication during the modernization.
- Improving internal and external communication.
- Improving the quality of the telephone-based patient welcome.
- Enabling complex cross-cutting consultation.
- Alcatel-Lucent OXE as a stable telephony system.
- Microsoft Skype for Business as a unified communication and collaboration platform.
- Voxtron for an efficient welcome and customized real-time reports.
- Polycom video conferencing for MOCs, based on Skype for Business.
- AudioCodes gateways for all central routers and IP phones for most end users.
- Continuity of the telephony system with forward-looking UC&C solution.
- Easier collaboration in house as well as with general practitioners and other hospitals.
- Satisfied patients thanks to customized extra and real-time reports.
READY FOR A STRONG PARTNER WHO SHARES YOUR THOUGHTS?
We are happy to share our thoughts regarding your ICT and security solutions
that provide true added value.