10,000 KUL employees communicate more efficiently with Microsoft Lync
The KU Leuven migrated its 10,000 administrative and academic staff to Microsoft Lync. From now on, they can chat, mail, phone each other and set up video conferences via one system, via the IP network. Ideal for an organisation with very mobile staff. And perfect for the image of the university abroad.
Nextel provided guidance for the KUL during this large-scale migration, faculty by faculty. Since the end of 2014, all staff communicate via MS Lync. Nextel provided advice, technical adjustments and support during the migration. Thanks to the thorough preparation, the focused training and the gradual approach, the users are extremely enthusiastic.
- Phased transfer of 10,000 users to Unified Communications via MS Lync.
- Providing a complex organisation with extremely mobile and international employees with the right tools for optimal communication.
- Guiding the transition in order to ensure a high level of adoption from the start.
- Unified Communications via MS Lync.
- Focus on simple one-click video conferencing.
- Roadmap with manual and training for every employee.
- Personal choice of telephone handset.
- Flawless availability of researchers and professors, regardless of where they are.
- Enhanced international image via advanced communication procedures.
READY FOR A STRONG PARTNER WHO SHARES YOUR THOUGHTS?
We are happy to share our thoughts regarding your ICT and security solutions
that provide true added value.