Extreme Networks is a global provider of network solutions with customers in more than 80 countries. Nextel's partnership with Extreme Networks recently reached the Diamond level. This is the highest level that can be achieved, and only two parties achieved this certification in Belgium.
What is a DIAMOND partner?
DIAMOND Partners deliver the highest value to their customers. They have a very strong commercial and technical expertise in Extreme Networks solutions. They consistently achieve the Extreme Networks turnover targets and score highly for customer satisfaction.
This means Nextel can count on even better support from Extreme Networks on both a commercial and technical level.
What does this mean for our customers?
By achieving the Extreme Diamond Partnership, Nextel has shown that it:
- has sufficient certified people in house;
- has the expertise to develop and maintain Extreme solutions on a tailored basis;
- has both demo and lab equipment in house to test applications in a real-live environment or simulate technical situations;
- has guaranteed replacement parts;
- offers fast, personalised first-level support;
- gains faster access from Extreme Networks to the third-level Technical Assistance Centre.
Thanks to this high-level partnership, Nextel can therefore offer its customers even more benefits.
Intrested in the Extreme Diamond Partnership certificate? Take a look