Immaculate communication at Group-f with IP telephony from Nextel
Efficient communication is not a luxury for the Kontich-based Group-f. There, some 1,500 employees provide ironing, cleaning and rental services for businesses and individuals. Early in 2015 the fast-growing services group decided to convert its sixteen sites entirely to IP telephony from Alcatel-Lucent. For the design and installation, Group-f could count on its trusted telecoms partner, Nextel.
- To support strong growth with efficient telephone reception
- Automatic routing of incoming calls to the right person
- Flexible telecoms management for 16 locations
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX
- IP telephony with SIP connections to dozens of workstations at 16 locations
- DECT handsets ensure optimal mobility and avoid having to use mobiles
- Professional reception of customers and employees
- Virtual teams with flexibly scalable number planning
- Sharp drop in call costs
- Future-oriented investment ready for CRM integration
READY FOR A STRONG PARTNER WHO SHARES YOUR THOUGHTS?
We are happy to share our thoughts regarding your ICT and security solutions
that provide true added value.