Unified Communications taught ACP a different, more efficient way of working
ACP is the Belgian market leader in CO2 recycling and distribution. With a track record going back almost 120 years, the SME numbers a lot of beverage industry majors among its customers. ACP distributes CO2 throughout Europe from 4 production units. Says general manager Jan De Ridder: “Ease of communication with our customers and colleagues at the various sites is vital. In our business, we have to be able to react fast.”
- Permanent availability, even at weekends.
- Smart transfers between colleagues.
- Keeping Total Cost of Ownership under control.
- SIP trunking.
- Unified Communications from Unify with 21 licences.
- Keeping the telephones and the switchboard.
- Linking with Outlook and initial training.
- No more lost calls.
- Fast and accurate transfers, to the right colleagues – even at weekends.
- A new way of working, focusing more on transparent communication.
- Cost savings thanks to SIP trunking.
READY FOR A STRONG PARTNER WHO SHARES YOUR THOUGHTS?
We are happy to share our thoughts regarding your ICT and security solutions
that provide true added value.