BKCP opts for IP telephony according to contact with customers
BKCP Bank replaced its ICT infrastructure with a total solution from Nextel. The new network and communication platform provides the bank with modern functions and a growth path for the future.
BKCP opted for Nextel after a detailed review of its own telecom needs, in close consultation with the various stakeholders such as the sales management. “Today, telecom is much more than a stand-alone application. It is the core of your business processes. That’s why we were looking for an open, expandable solution that perfectly integrates with our present and future applications,” states Yves Van der Beken, CIO at BKCP.
- Streamline and upgrade the telecom in a merged bank, together with the move to a new building.
- Add new functionalities in line with the strategic communication objectives of the bank.
- Guarantee flawless operation from the very first second.
- Unified Communications with a whole range of applications: Outlook integration, status messages, etc.
- Redundant networks that guarantee that the agencies continue to operate, also in the event of incidents.
- Change management so that the transition is gradual and not too sudden.
- Future-oriented telecom with expansion options.
- Easier collaboration between agencies and head office, in relation to enhanced customer satisfaction.
READY FOR A STRONG PARTNER WHO SHARES YOUR THOUGHTS?
We are happy to share our thoughts regarding your ICT and security solutions
that provide true added value.