The City of Harelbeke opts for wireless
Until recently, the City of Harelbeke used pagersfor room calls and urgent communication. This was cumbersome and expensive. The investment in a new telephone exchange was the moment to relegate this practice to the past.
With a view to introduce electronic health records and to construct a second retirement home slightly further away in the municipality, the City of Harelbeke opted for a powerful WiFi network with a variety of useful applications
- Provide an OCMW care facility with big plans with an ICT infrastructure that is ready for the future.
- Modernise telephony and communication without exceeding the stringent budget.
- Provide more tools to nursing staff and residents.
- Powerful and robust wireless network.
- Telephone exchange that operates perfectly with old (analogue) and new (VoIP) telephones.
- Preparations for the integration of electronic health records and a second site.
- Budget-friendly solution with lower costs for telecom.
- Future-oriented telecom.
- High level of satisfaction from the patients as well as the nursing staff.
READY FOR A STRONG PARTNER WHO SHARES YOUR THOUGHTS?
We are happy to share our thoughts regarding your ICT and security solutions
that provide true added value.