City of Mechelen provides residents with an efficient welcome with Nextel Virtual Reception
More than 100,000 visitors a year find their way to Mechelen town hall and the administrative Huis van de Mechelaar civic centre. In order to point residents and suppliers in the right direction quickly and efficiently, the welcome team now has up-to-date technology at its disposal. Access to the town hall is via an interactive kiosk that immediately points the visitor in the right direction and puts them in contact with the right person.
- Decentralised access control by several departments
- Efficiently pointing 106,000 visitors per annum in the right direction
- Combination of on-site welcome and phone greeting
- Nextel Virtual Reception
- Integration with fixed and mobile telephony
- Videophone via computer screen
- Self-service via ergonomic options screen
- Personal greeting, with option of visual checks/li>
- Long opening hours thanks to optimum deployment of welcome staff
READY FOR A STRONG PARTNER WHO SHARES YOUR THOUGHTS?
We are happy to share our thoughts regarding your ICT and security solutions
that provide true added value.