City of Torhout behind a robust firewall
Torhout is known for tasty bier, beautiful castles and never-ending cycle paths in the ‘Ommeland’ region near Bruges. But it is now also known for a modern urban infrastructure with more than 150 employees. And all of these people surf intensively on the Web, receive and send e-mails, and use the Intranet. In order to secure this traffic, the City of Torhout opted for a firewall solution from Nextel.
- Obtaining a clear overview of the surfing behaviour
- Selective blocking of websites or specific parts of these websites
- Optimal use of available bandwidth
- Firewall with failover option in order to achieve a redundant solution
- Comprehensive reporting facilities
- Virus check and immediate blocking of suspicious websites.
- Permanent support during and after the installation.
- Maximum protection of switch between intranet and Internet.
- Comprehensive adaption options and expansion options for the future.
- Content filtering, intrusion prevention and virus scan integrated in one solution
READY FOR A STRONG PARTNER WHO SHARES YOUR THOUGHTS?
We are happy to share our thoughts regarding your ICT and security solutions
that provide true added value.