Foyers Saint-Joseph has secure, mobile communication thanks to Nextel
vzw Foyers Saint-Joseph provides homes for more than 455 elderly people at its residential retirement facilities in Mons, Quévy, Morlanwelz and Châtelet. Around 350 employees ensure appropriate care day and night. Nextel supplies them with efficient communication resources for wireless telephony, room calls and access monitoring.
- Access monitoring during and outside of visiting hours.
- Efficient communication for staff and residents.
- Integration of alarm call systems for nursing staff.
- Aastra/Mitel switchboard with integration of room calls.
- Dinec access control system for 28 physical entrances.
- DECT telephony for flawless wireless coverage.
- Access monitoring in compliance with the Walloon Region's guidelines.
- All employees can be reached by mobile.
- Re-use of existing cabling.
READY FOR A STRONG PARTNER WHO SHARES YOUR THOUGHTS?
We are happy to share our thoughts regarding your ICT and security solutions
that provide true added value.