Nextel monitors the welfare of customers and staff at Lunch Garden
Lunch Garden is the market leader in Belgium for self-service restaurants. With 63 restaurants in its portfolio, the chain has to optimally serve 53,000 customers every day.
During the entire renovation project in 2010, safety was high on the agenda. For customers as well as for staff. Lunch Garden therefore decided to integrate a high-end camera security system in the modernised restaurants.
- Installing camera surveillance in 63 restaurants.
- Providing discrete security for customers and personnel.
- Enabling centralised management of video images.
- Installation of Vivotek wide-angle cameras.
- Integration of all images in DIVA software for centralised management.
- Perfect coverage of all dining areas and the children’s play areas.
- Enhanced safety for visitors and staff.
- Discrete security that does not adversely affect the cosiness of the restaurant.
- Centralised management that enables rapid intervention.
READY FOR A STRONG PARTNER WHO SHARES YOUR THOUGHTS?
We are happy to share our thoughts regarding your ICT and security solutions
that provide true added value.