Vanguard Logistics Services teams up with Nextel for security of goods
Vanguard Logistics Services Belgium ships tons of freight every day all over the world via the port of Antwerp. Guaranteeing the security of these goods is a crucial part of the service; in the new warehouse (40,000 m2) and at the 49 loading and unloading bays, as well as at other locations and times during the logistical process.
Nextel developed a watertight system over IP for Vanguard with a minimum of cameras and a maximum of expansion options.
- Securing a complex logistical process to the very last detail.
- Creating affordable camera surveillance with full coverage for a new warehouse with a surface area of 40,000 square metres.
- Enabling future-oriented expansions and adjustments.
- Wireless high-resolution, wide-angle IP cameras at tactically clever locations.
- Training courses for safety personnel to enable correct processing of the image stream.
- An integral plan for safety with an option for remote access in the future.
- Better assessment and appropriate action thanks to high-quality image.
- Fewer monitors in the control room, with better and clearer images.
- More confidence from future customers when entrusting their supply chain to Vanguard.
READY FOR A STRONG PARTNER WHO SHARES YOUR THOUGHTS?
We are happy to share our thoughts regarding your ICT and security solutions
that provide true added value.